Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ghorepani Poon hill trekking / Annapurna Panorama trek 2015 | Nepal Guide Info

Ghorepani Poon hill trekking / Annapurna Panorama trek 2015 | Nepal Guide Info  Ghorepani poon hill treking tripadvisore reviews

5 of 5 starsHaving done treks all over
the world, I finally added the Annapurna Circuit to my list. The scenery is
spectacular as you hike from village to village (even after the earthquake).
The people are the friendliest on earth. And the views of the highest mountains
on earth are breathtaking. My guide and porter, Sanjib , with Nepal Planet
Treks and Expedition, was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Despite record
snow on the pass, he safely guided not only me, but others across and to the
next village. After crossing Thorong La (high pass), I suffered issues with one
of my eyes. Sanjib not only got me quickly an safely back to Kathmandu, but
also helped me traverse the Nepali health care system. I highly recommend him,
and all the staff at Nepal Planet Treks & Expeditions. If you are planning
a trip to Nepal, definitely ask for him by name








No comments:

Post a Comment