Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Annapurna Circuit Trekking / Annapurna Round Trekking 2016 | Nepal Guide Info

Annapurna Circuit Trekking / Annapurna Round Trekking 2016 | Nepal Guide Info   I did
the Annapurna circuit and had a wonderful time. The circuit is a bit touristic,
but still the nature is phenomenal and in the off season its really not
crowded, in June the weather is still great. I did the tour with a great
company which Id likes to write about here.
 


Nepal Planet Treks & Expeditions are really
professional and care a lot about their customers. They can provide you nearly
everything and the prices are really reasonable, especially compared to other
trekking agencies. Everyone I met was really friendly and welcoming and I
always had a good feeling travelling with Nepal Planet Treks. I did the
Annapurna circuit with one guide and had and excellent experience, so from my
point I can just give a strong recommendation. Thank u so much Sanjib  

No comments:

Post a Comment